Monday, November 24, 2014

Adventure Time!



Oh My G! Adventure Time! Adventure Time! I'm going crazy on it! Finn, so freaking cute so as Jake The Dog. Who don't love Adventure Time? I think my most fave cartoon in all time is Adventure Time! It's so cool...

Sometimes, I thought that Finn is Naruto's twin. Lol. He has the same attitude like Naruto. Right? A funny guy... And the girls in the Adventure Time is cool too. Princess BubbleGum, Marceline, Fire Princess. :3. They're so pretty! Seriously, like Naruto... LOL!

Right! The song in the Adventure Time is so freaking awesome too. It's great! ^^

But my fave is Marceline! Her red guitar is so Cool! I wish i have a guitar like that! Where can i find it?


Okay guys! See ya later! Adventure Time! ^^ *FistBum!

No comments:

Post a Comment